- Ride the bus going to Batangas City Grand Terminal.
Fare: P165 from Cubao, P157 from LRT-Buendia, P127 from Alabang.
Travel time: 2-3 hours, depending on your point of origin.
You can find a lot of buses going to Batangas Grand Terminal. ALPS, DLTB, Joy Bus, Ceres are just some them. These bus lines have terminal in the following locations
- Taft in Pasay
- Cubao and EDSA-Kamias in Quezon City.
- At the Grand Terminal, take a jeepney to Anilao.
Fare: P37. Travel time: 40 minutes – 1 hour.
- Get off at Anilao Port or Talaga Port.
Anilao Port (aka Mabini Multi-purpose Port) is used during amihan season. During habagat season, you can take a boat from Talaga Port in Brgy. Talaga. There is no fixed date because it depends on the conditions of the waves and currents. But you may call the Mabini Tourism Office to be sure: (043) 410 0607.
- Take the public boat to Tingloy Port or Masasa Beach.
- Option 1: Going Tingloy Port. Fare: P80. Travel time: 45 minutes – 1 hour. At the port, ride a tricycle to your transient or to the start of the hiking trail to Masasa Beach (P30 per ride or P10 per person).
- Option 2: Going straight to Masasa Beach. Few boats only and their schedule is unpredictable since they are not fixed. These boats were usually available during weekends. It requires at leat 80 passengers onboard before it leaves. The last trip is scheduled at 2:30pm. Fare: P100.
Additional info :
- If you go on a weekend expect the place to crowded.
- Make sure to reserve your home-stay in advance.
- Camping beside the beach is only allowed form 6:00 am to 6:00 pm