- Take a bus (Victory Liner) going to Sta. Cruz. Alight in Uacon, town of Candelaria just in front of Petron Station.
- Ride a tricycle to the port. Just tell the trike driver you are going to Potipot Island.
- Once at the port, hire a boat to take you to Potipot Island
- Drive to NLEX continuing to Rizal Hwy in Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- Take the exit toward Olongapo City from NLEX.
- Follow Olongapo – Bugallon Rd and Zambales – Pangasinan Rd to Uacon in Candelaria.
- Once in Uacon, ask the locals for further direction to the port or better yet secure a contact person who can assist you when you’re there.
- Photo Ops.
- Sunset Viewing if you plan to go fo an overnight
- Star Gazing when the night comes
- Beach Volleyball.(bring your own volleyball)
- Ride boat
WHERE TO STAY?
There are no hotel in the Island but there are cottages and none aircon rooms (kubo) where you can stay. If you prefer to go camping you can also pinch your own tent. Kubo rates is from Php 1500 to Php 2500 good for 5 to 10 persons and 10 to 20 persons.
If you are looking for a more comfortable accommodation there are resort near the island where you can check in. Please do you research before you there.
Here are some suggestions Potipot Gateway Resort, Isla Vista Beach Resort and Sunbloom Resort
No restaurants in the Island. There are mini store where you can buy basic stuff. You can either bring your own food and cook there or have your meals in the resorts where you stayed. Kitchen and grilling area is available.OTHER REMINDERS
- The island has water source and has decent rest rooms and shower area.
- Electricity is only available during the night but you may charge your phones and gadgets in one of the stores in the island.
- The 2-way boat rental fee is around P400 and is good for 5-6 people.
- Reservation is not necessary but is an advantage especially in high season.
- Please be considerate of other visitors. Don’t be too loud especially in the wee hours.
- Please practice LNT
Please Consider liking Ulikba Diaries by NocturnalSaint for updates of our travel adventures, tips and recommendations. Please also consider donating for the maintenance of this website.
Food Blogger ,
Coffe Lover ,
Food Porn ,
Blithe Food ,
Blithe Edd ,
Nocturnal Saint ,
Blithe Freak ,
Blithe Edd ,
Blithe’s Journal ,
Edd’s Journal ,
Movie Reviews ,
Song Lyrics ,
Blithe Music ,
Blithe Lyrics ,
Food Photography ,
Nature Photography ,
Mobile Application ,
Mobile Apps ,
Travel Blog ,
Travel Blogger ,
Philippine Travel ,
Travel Philippines ,
Explore Philippines ,
Philippine Festival ,
Travel with Blithe ,
Where to Stay? ,
Where to Stay in the Philippines? ,
Resorts in the Philippines ,
Where I have been? ,
Blithe’s Videos on Vimeo ,
Blithe Videos on Vimeo ,
NocturnalSaint on Vimeo ,
BlitheFreak on Vimeo ,
Blithe on Vimeo ,
Blithe Videos on Youtube ,
Blithe’s Videos on Youtube ,
NocturnalSaint on Youtube ,
Blithefreak on Youtube ,
Blithe on Youtube ,