How to get to Sagada via Public transportation?
A. Manila – Sagada
Daily trips are availble at CODA LINES Corporation. Bus leaves Manila by 9:00 am going to Sagada. While from Sagada bus leaves by 2:00 pm going to Manila.
CODA LINES Corporation
Location : HM Transport Inc. Monte de Piedad, corner Maryland street, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact number : 0927 559 2197
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.codalinesph.com
B. Manila – Baguio – Sagada
- From Manila take a bus going to Baguio. Large liners, like Victory Liner and Genesis Bus have buses that leave every hour and are open 24/7.
- From Baguio take a local bus going to Bontoc, the capital of Mountain province.
- Take a jeepney from Bontoc to Sagada.
C. Manila – Banaue – Sagada
Location : Cor. Fajardo St., Lacson Ave, Sampaloc, Manila
Mobile : 0927-649-3055 ; 0917-506-0817
Telephone : (02) 516-0501
- Take a bus going to Banaue.
- Take a van from Banaue going to Sagada or Bontoc. The passenger vans are usually parked at the jeep terminal near the Banaue tourism office. These vans has a quick stop over in view point Banaue where you can take some photos of the famous Banue Rice Terracess.
Total travel time may take upto 12 hours.
How to get to Sagada via Private vehicle?
Drive along NLEX, passing by provinces of Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao, and finally, Mt. Province.
Get to know more about Sagada from my other post.
Travel Guide : Sagada, Mountain Provice
Please Consider liking Ulikba Diaries for updates of our travel adventures, tips and recommendations.