- Take a Victory Liner bus bound for Sta Cruz Zambales. Fare is from P450-490 and travel time is from 5-6 hours. Tell the driver drop you off at the Petron Station in Brgy. Lipay, Sta. Cruz. Terminal is located in Sampaloc, Caloocan and Pasay. Note that there’s no direct Sta. Cruz bound bus in Cubao terminal. (Check out their trip schedules)
- From Brgy Lipa’s Petron station, ride a tricycle going to the port. Fare is PhP 10 per person and the ride will take 3-5 minutes.
- From the port, rent a boat to take you to Hermana Menor and/or Hermana Mayor. Travel time is from 30-40 minutes. Boat fee is from PhP 1,300-1,500 (two way) with a maximum capacity of 5-6 pax.
- There’s a mini-market just across the gas station. You can buy fish, meat, vegetables and fruits that you can cook in the island just in case you did not bring cooked food.
- Make sure to bring your drinking water.
- Water is avalable but for rinsing only.
- Hemana Menor entrance fee is Php 100.00 per head
- Four picnic cottages. You can rent a cottage good for 15-20 persons for PhP 1000. Three cottages good for 8-10 persons can be rented for PhP 500 each cottage. There’s also a Victorian-inspired dining set available.
- Separate basic rest rooms for men and women is available
- No store in the island so make sure to bring your basic needs before heading to the island.
- Camping overnight is not allowed.
- Leave No Trace Princile