First ride a bus going to Batangas port. Travel time will take you more or less 2 hours. Air-conditioned buses cost less than 200 pesos. From Manila just go to the following terminals:
- Bus Terminals near the corner of Taft Avenue and Gil Puyat Avenue (formerly Buendia), Pasay City – nearest the Airport.
- Bus Terminal near Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City.
- Bus Terminal in EDSA corner Kamias Street, Quezon City.
- Bus Terminal in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
There are different Bus lines that can bring you to Batangas port such as ALPS, JAM, Goldstar Bus (formerly Cerres) and DLTB.
Upon arrival to Batangas Port, proceed to Terminal 3 where you can buy your tickets going to Puerto galera.
Puerto Galera has 4 major points of entry, namely, Sabang Pier, Muelle Pier, Balatero Pier and White Beach. If you have hotel reservation please asked your hotel to which ferry you should take to go directly there.
There are many shipping companies plying the Batangas-Puerto Galera route. The major passenger ferries are: FSL or Father and Son Shipping Lines, MSL or Minolo Shipping Lines and Challenge and Passion Shipping Lines.
The maximum capacity of an outrigger ferry is from 60 up to 150 passengers. The ticket costs 250 to 280 pesos, one-way. I highly suggest that you buy a round trip tickets to save yourself from any inconvenience and hassle.
The first trip of ferries from Batangas port is 7:30 AM and the last trip is 4:30 PM or 5:00 Pm during pick season.
Please note that on top of the ferry fare, each tourist is required to pay the following:
- Batangas Pier Terminal Fee = 30.00 pesos
- Environmental Users Fee = 50.00 pesos
- Puerto Galera Exit Fee = 10.00 pesos
- For Tourist exiting from Sabang Pier, Security Fee = 20.00 pesos
Once you arrive to Puerto Galera don’t forget to confirm your return tickets as early as possible if you have a round trip tickets..