- Take a bus bound for Nasugbu – Lemery. Inform the conductor that you’ll be going to Mt. Batulao. Exit the bus when you get to Evercrest Golf Course in Lemery, Batangas. Travel time is roughly 2 to 3 hours depending on the traffic.
- Once you get to Evercrest, you can either walk or take a tricycle going to the jump-off point which is Php 20.00 per head. In our case, since we ran out of budget, we walked from Evercrest going to the jump-off point.
By Car: Follow the route to Tagatay until you see Evercrest.
Things to Bring
For Day Hike
- 1.5 to 2 L of water
- Energy drinks (Pocari Sweat or Gatorade)
- Hiking or trekking shoes or Sandals
- Sun protection (hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
- Hiking gloves (optional but recommended)
- Food (Snack and Lunch)
- Picnic mat
- Tent of course
- Cooking equipment
- Prepare PHP 30.00 per head for the camping fee
Now there’s 4 ways to hike on Mt. Batulao
- The old trail (Difficult)
- The new trail (Medium)
- The new to old (Difficult)
- The Old to New (Medium)