How to get there via public transportation?
1. Assuming that you are from Manila you can ride a bus. The most popular bus lines bound to Mariveles were Bataan Transit / Genesis, they have terminal in Cubao, Avenida and Pasay). Fare is approximately Php300
2. Drop-off point at Mariveles town proper where the bus terminal is.
3. Proceed to Brgy. Balon. tell the driver to drop you at Porto where you can rent the boat going to Laki beach.
- You can take a jeepney with minimum fare
- or you can take a tricycle for less than Php100 (much expensive)
4. Rent a boat going to Laki Beach.
- Daytour: boat is Php2000-Php2500. overnight is Php3000-Php3500. (Capacity: 5-7pax) That includes Cove to Cove Adventured.
- You can look for Kuya Tikboy or Ate Melca (the wife) 09075946138 / 09971074378
What to do in Laki beach?
- Take Photos
- Cliff dive
- Island hopping
- Bring your own food You can also cook there.
- If you want to go for an over night,bring your own tent or hammock..
- There are few cottages that you can use free of charge.
- No cellular signal in the area.
- No electricity
- There were small sari-sari store where you can by basic stuff (subject for availability). As much as possible bring your essential stuff before going there.
- Water source is available but not for drinking.
- Please practice LEAVE NO TRACE PRINCIPLE
As of this writing we were the second to the last group who departed Laki Beach. During our last day of our stay everyone was asked by the care taker to depart the beach and new tourist were not allowed to come in. As per the rumors the owner of Laki Beach is coming to visit the area and might turned it to a private property/Resort. I hope it will just remain a rumor.
Foodie , Food Blogger , BlitheGourmand , Coffe Lover , Food Porn , Blithe Food , BlitheFood , NocturnalSaint , BlitheFreak , Blithe Edd , Nocturnal Saint , Blithe Freak , Eddison , BlitheEdd , Blithe Edd , NSBlog , @NocturnalSaint , @BlitheFreak , www.NocturnalSaint.com , Blithe’s Journal , Edd’s Journal , Movie Reviews , Song Lyrics , Blithe Music , BlitheMusic , Blithe Lyrics , Food Photography , Nature Photography , Blithetography , Mobile Application , Mobile Apps , Technology , Travel Blog , Travel Blogger , Philippine Travel , Travel Philippines , Explore Philippines , TravelPH , Philippine Festival , Travel with Blithe , Where to Stay? , Where to Stay in the Philippines? , Resorts in the Philippines , Where I have been? , Blithe’s Videos on Vimeo , Blithe Videos on Vimeo , NocturnalSaint on Vimeo , BlitheFreak on Vimeo , Blithe on Vimeo , Blithe Videos on Youtube , Blithe’s Videos on Youtube , NocturnalSaint on Youtube , Blithefreak on Youtube , Blithe on Youtube ,